POISED WITH CONVENIENCE AND CHARM
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned on a generous corner block, this circa late 1940's Acacia Ridge home will charm you at every step. Fully fenced for privacy, but still allowing the well maintained gardens to be viewed from most windows, the home offers stylish living within 15 minutes from the CBD.
- Three Queen sized bedrooms
- Separate dining leading into the contemporary kitchen featuring stone benches and stainless appliances
- Spacious living with air conditioning
- Air conditioned main bedroom
- Fly screens throughout
- Various outdoor living spaces including Paved BBQ area and plenty of space for the kids.
The property has an attached garage which could easily become the ultimate man cave or home office. With plenty of storage and its own separate toilet, you are limited only by your imagination.
Take advantage of the proximity this property has to offer to local shopping centres, public transport, state schools and sports clubs.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book and inspection time' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact Ray White Sherwood on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.