NEAT & SWEET HOME WITH PET FRIENDLY BACKYARD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming postwar home fuses the perfect mix of lifestyle, location, low-maintenance living and is in a convenient family friendly neighbourhood.
This humble abode comprises of an open plan living/dining area, a modern kitchen, polished timber floors, air conditioning, neutral tones and a fully fenced yard.
This paved alfresco space in the backyard is an excellent addition to your living space and will see you enjoying time with family and friends on weekends.
Accommodation comprises of three bedrooms all with wardrobes, and serviced by a central bathroom.
Ideally positioned on a 562m2 allotment, this home offers a number of additional features:
- A freshly painted interior
- Brand new oven and cooktop
- Solar panels
- New air conditioner in the living room
- A fully fenced yard, making the home suitable for pets (on applicatoin).
- Garage accommodation for one vehicle under the house
- Another space in the driveway and plenty of off-street parking.
With the dog park and Bowls club located just across the road, and only a short stroll to Oxley Train Station, Bus stops, Woolworths, Foodworks and many more shops and cafes.
Unbelievable value for this neat, sweet retreat.
Contact Ray White Sherwood for more information and to arrange an inspection.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book and inspection time' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact Ray White Sherwood on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.