A Touch Of Country Close To The City.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Recently renovated and extended, this larger than most home features three bedrooms plus a rumpus room and a sunlit office. Although renovated it has kept its charm with polished floors and country features.
The very comfortable property consists of an open plan living design with dedicated air conditioned master suite in its own wing with ensuite bathroom and overlooking the beautiful back garden.
The well appointed kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone benchtops flows out to the back entertaining deck and large fully fenced yard.
Set in a great part of Tennyson only minutes to parks, The International Tennis Centre, river walks and bike paths and in the Graceville School Catchment.
Lots of room for kids and pets to have lots of room to play, including the wooden fort and sandpit.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 sleep out, 1 study
- Extension with master bedroom, ensuite, walk-in robe
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen
- Kids fort & sandpit
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom and living area
- 500m to bustop
- 5 minute drive to either Graceville Station or Yeerongpilly Station
- Home of the Queensland Tennis Centre and Gregory Terrace Playing Fields
- 15 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD in off peak
- 7 minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping town
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.