This property will be available from March 31, 2018.
BLUE CHIP LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
An opportunity exists to live in one of Brisbane's most sought after locations - Laurel Avenue, Chelmer.
Walking through this beautiful home you will be awed by the many architectural features. This well appointed home offers an in-ground swimming pool for cooling down in the warmer months and a fireplace for those cold winter nights.
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom suite opening onto a private front veranda
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Two studies
- Formal lounge with an open fireplace and air-conditioning
- Separate air-conditioned family room
- Solar panels
- Within Graceville State School catchment area
The beautifully landscaped, low maintenance paved outdoor areas lead onto a large in-ground pool and courtyard making alfresco entertaining a delight.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the "book an inspection" button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please visit the Ray White Sherwood Rentals page and click Book an inspection'.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
Contact Ray White Sherwood for available inspection times on 3379 3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.