This property is available now.
"TOOGOOM" - GARDEN & LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Entering up the prominent stairs through the patio doors on the top floor, be enlighted with the north facing corner timber deck that will either take you through the grand front door, or double french doors to open in to the kitchen. Perfect for entertaining! Live the Queenslander life and amongst beautiful Queenslander ornate features that this home has to offer including 12ft ceilings, breezeways throughout, polished timber floorboards, stain glass windows, ceiling roses, fireplaces, hanging lights and more.
Separation of living rooms is key to family living so be sure to spread yourself across the lounge room on the top floor, the lounge or dining in the open plan kitchen, or set up a casual breakfast dining table directly next to the kitchen. Especially with the downstairs living room, perfect to entertain children with double french doors opening up to the level yard.
Highlighted features include:
- Freshly painted throughout the house
- Freshly tiled air conditioning living room on the first floor that has internal access to the garage and access to two bedrooms
- Bathroom on the first floor with toilet & shower
- Storage under the stairs, double linen closet of the second floor
- Casual dining and formal dining space off the open plan kitchen with air conditioning
- Three bedrooms on the top floor including master
- Master bedroom and ensuite, built in robes & air conditioning
- Master bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet/basin
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double lock up garage with plenty of side storage
- Fully fenced with landscaped gardens
- Garden maintenance included
Located a stones through to Hamilton State School, watch the kids walk from your front yard and through the school gates. Dine out as often as you like in the entertainment precinct of Portside Wharf, or indulge in the ever so popular Eat Street, all on your doorstep. Hamilton living is not just a suburb, it is lifestyle destination. Spoil yourself with Racecourse Road restaurants and cafes, or take the quiet time to stroll to the Eagle Farm markets every weekend. The house has more to offer than listed, and the area will ask you to stay for years to come.
** Please note, fireplaces in picutres are not to be used during the tenancy**
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
557m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.