This property will be available from July 9, 2018.
Renovated Family Home In Tennyson
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a fully renovated and extended post war home that boasts 3 bedrooms plus a study and a sun room that could be used as a fourth bedroom, TV room or play room. The open plan living lends itself to a fully interactive family home with a flow out to the back entertaining deck and large fully fenced yard. The kids and pets have lots of room to play, including in the wooden fort and sandpit. The main bedroom offers a nice comfortable retreat with modern ensuite and large doors overlooking the yard. Set in a great part of Tennyson only minutes to parks, The International Tennis Centre, river walks and bike paths and in the Graceville School Catchment.
- 3/4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 sleep out, 1 study
- Extension with master bedroom, ensuite, walk-in robe
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen
- Kids fort & sandpit
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom and living area
- 500m to bustop
- 5 minute drive to either Graceville Station or Yeerongpilly Station
- Home of the Queensland Tennis Centre and Gregory Terrace Playing Fields
- 15 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD in off peak
- 7 minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping town
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.