Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ENTRY LEVEL INVESTMENT ON 607m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Privately surrounded by established greenery and close to Corinda pool, this unique family home of large proportions is perfectly positioned in the heart of Corinda, offering you an easy low maintenance lifestyle.
Options for potential buyers to consider:
Option 1: Buy and live in whilst you plan your next step and enjoy the continual growth of property prices in Corinda.
Option 2: Buy and renovate this home with renovated homes on 607m2 getting harder and harder to secure.
Option 3: Land bank and rent out this neat and tidy home and enjoy the growth of land prices in the area.
The House in Summary:
- Good sized living areas with formal dining, living room and large kitchen or meals area - perfect for the growing family looking for separate living spaces.
- Huge kitchen with cooktop and stainless European appliances
- High ceilings with hardwood timber flooring and tiles throughout
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Great Eastern facing sunroom and balcony opening onto the paved courtyard and grassed area
- Expansive master bedroom with ensuite at the rear - perfect for a teenagers retreat or granny flat
- Ample storage underneath the property
Situated on a 607m2 allotment, this private haven offers plenty of room for the family. Just moments from schools, shops, public transport and just a short walk to parklands, this home is a must to view and really does tick every box.
Contact Adam Edwards or Michael Nolan today for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.