Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ABSOLUTE LUXURY AND INNER BRISBANE CITY LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
This luxury home and unique build meets the design needs and technology requirements of today's professionals and multigenerational households. The home's decor incorporates premium quality finishes and includes a range of Smart Home systems and features designed for functionality and environmental sustainability.
10 Stimpson Street, Fairfield, Brisbane, 4103 epitomizes "centrality". It is close to hospitals, great schools, Queensland University, Shopping Centre, public transport and City skylines. Mindful of the aging population, the home caters for the active age and/or the physically impaired. The design incorporates a "low energy" lift enabling access to all levels and car park design for various forms of transport from traditional ICE vehicles through to EV's (Electric Vehicle - E-cars or E-bikes).
Construction method is solid concrete core filled block and quality finishes. The home is well designed capturing prevailing breezes and, optimum renewable Solar Energy with integrated Battery ESS technology all connected into the Smart Home Systems. It incorporates four good sized bedrooms, media room, office, with Smart Home Air Conditioning system and four bathrooms. The pool and undercover courtyard will be the essence of family enjoyment no matter how it is used - for games, pool side relaxation, or for exercise.
The kitchen is the heart and soul of any home and this one is no exception. Designed for culinary excellence to suit the most avid home chef. Both aesthetically pleasing and functional with high-end appliances; this kitchen will never fail to impress your guests.
The homes smart design harnesses environmentally sustainable energy solutions and incorporates a large Solar and Battery ESS power plant providing an alternative to escalating energy and water costs perfect for household use and "Electric Vehicle" charging as property has an Energy Internet systems.
The 10 Stimpson inner Brisbane suburb property is leveraging quality design and tailored towards the love of indoor / outdoor living and entertaining with intelligent smart home systems. The super central location is highly convenient, and the construction highlights the very best of space, design, quality and style.
The property is being sold off plan and to be completed in 2018.
Design (Please see floor plans):
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Land size: 683 sqm
- Height 3 levels
- House size: as per plans approx. 480sqm (includes lower level under level landscape pool side area with BBQ)
- View/outlook: Park, QUT University bridge and glimpses
- Age of property: New build with Builders Warranty
- Just a few minutes' walk to Parks and Brisbane River
- Short walk to University short work
- Close to 2 railway stations Dutton Park Station and Fairfield Brisbane Bus stops with 30 meters walk
- 5 minutes' walk to Shopping Centre
- 3.5km to city
- Close to Brisbane Tunnel system 1.5km
- Close to several parks and green parkway areas
Inclusions (Builders choice):
- Large kitchen with butler's pantry
- Pool as per plan
- Smart Home pool systems
- Eco Smart Home AC (low energy AC systems)
- Smart Home Security Camera network (internal and external)
- Smart Home lighting system
- Smart Home EV Charger
- Energy Internet Systems
- +10kW Solar PV Array and +14.4kW Battery ESS
- 4 x good size bedrooms
- Modern fittings
- Modern flooring
- Modern Finish & overall design - Not theme based
- Design caters for active aging and/or could be up-graded for the impaired
- 20,000 litre Water Tank dual Water use
Near-by points of interest:
- UQ - https://www.uq.edu.au/
- QUT - https://www.qut.edu.au/
- Mater Hospital Brisbane - http://www.mater.org.au/Home/Hospitals/Mater-Hospital-Brisbane
- Local Shopping Centre - https://www.fairfieldgardens.com.au/
- BSHS - https://brisbaneshs.eq.edu.au/Pages/default.aspx
- South Bank - http://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/south-bank?sc_lang=en-au
Contact Michael Nolan or Adam Edwards today for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
683m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.