Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TOWNHOUSE RETREAT - PARKLAND LIVING
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented two level townhouse with its clean lines of timber floors and modern white shutters throughout overlooks the expansive riverside parklands to the North. An enviable location providing a relaxed yet busy lifestyle with bike paths at your doorstep and a private in-ground pool and BBQ facilities within the complex.
The home itself is filled with an abundance of natural light, offering an exceptionally large open floor plan, flowing out onto a North-facing private deck, courtyard and spacious garden. Boasting high ceilings, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and open plan living spaces, this property is in a class of its own and are generally tightly held by their owners.
Graceville Green' offers a relaxing escape from your everyday townhouse complex with 24 units surrounded by meticulously maintained grounds and private gardens.
18/95 Strickland Terrace features:
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Well designed modern kitchen
- Light-filled air-conditioned lounge with high ceilings
- Spacious double lock-up garage with internal access to upstairs living
- On-site in-ground pool & entertaining area with gas BBQ facilities
- Queensland Tennis Centre nearby
- 8km from Brisbane CBD with trains coming every 15 minutes
Just a stroll to the very popular eateries and shops of Graceville Riverside Village or Queensland Tennis Centre. You will be disappointed to miss out on such a rare opportunity to secure your place in 'Graceville Green'.
Admin & Sinking Fees: $673.47/Qtr
Contact Jan Knight for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.