Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
IMMEDIATE SALE REQUIRED - STUNNING RENOVATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The perfect family home awaits the astute buyer. This home has the ideal combination of enough accommodation for a large or extended family - and a motivated seller calling for offers immediately. Don't miss out, ALL offers are encouraged today, and if not sold prior it WILL BE SOLD to the highest bidder on the 16th of June.
23 Tonks Street is a beautiful period home, featuring an abundance of character features like original lead light windows, fire place, timber fret work and classic pitched roof; while the 4 bedrooms, 3 living spaces and large 776m2 block of land provide the space and modern requirements. Best of all it has a genuinely motivated Seller in place who is keen to wrap up the sale pronto.
Designed with comfortable family living in mind, the home has been meticulously renovated to enjoy all of today's comforts, while still retaining the beautiful heritage aspects that compliment Moorooka, contributing to why many people see it as one of the most progressive and popular suburbs in Brisbane.
Only a short stroll to local shops and cafes, bus and train connections, schools and Childcare's, the position will suit working professionals looking for quality and convenience all at an affordable price. Directly across the road is Tonks St Park - which features walking tracks and beautiful green space - is elevated and private, providing the setting for quiet family living.
- 4 Large bedrooms (master with WIR).
- 2 Bathrooms featuring recycled and sustainably sourced Australian hardwood timber features.
- 3 Generous living spaces (one on each split level.)
- Meticulous renovation by experienced builder/carpenter including completely new electrical wiring with energy efficient lighting, along with new plumbing and fixtures.
- Large solid oak kitchen with granite bench top and quality appliances.
- Fire place.
- Polished hard wood timber floors.
- 776sqm block.
- Fully fenced and landscaped back yard with garden shed.
- Large laundry with ample storage.
- Two rear decks with amazing views to Mt Coot-tha and D'Aguilar National Park.
- Double car port with vehicular access to backyard.
- Ample storage under house.
Make no mistake, the instructions are clear from the owner, and they are demanding a sale by Auction day at the latest. Buyers in ALL price ranges are encouraged to inspect, and ALL offers will be presented immediately.
Call for any queries, and to book your inspection today - before you miss out on Moorooka's best value home!
Proudly joint marketed by Tim Davis (Ray White East Brisbane) and Michael Nolan (Ray White Sherwood).
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
776m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.