JINDALEE FAMILY HOME - THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Enjoying an elevated position within a quiet cul-de-sac, this exquisite solid brick home presents plenty of living and entertaining space for the whole family.
Designed with entertaining and relaxation in mind, the spacious open plan living and dining area flows out to a rear balcony, enjoying cool breezes and northerly views.
The spacious kitchen is complete with a near new dishwasher, quality granite bench tops, and ample storage capacity.
Heading outside, the sparkling in-ground pool is surrounded by an outdoor alfresco area and a generously sized backyard, perfect for enjoying all summer long.
Premium features of the home:
- Three large bedrooms on the upper level
- Two bathrooms, one on each level
- Polished timber flooring throughout the main living areas
- Rear balcony off the living room, perfect for morning cups of coffee or the light read
- Large kitchen with near new appliances and benchtops
- Ceiling fans throughout and air conditioning to the living and master bedroom
- Two car remote garage plus carport plus 5m x 3.5m shed
- Abundance of space and storage underneath the house
- 3kw solar panels x 16
- Security alarm and security screen doors
- 5000 litre water tank connected to garden irrigation system
Showcasing exceptional and convenient liveability, the property is located within the Jindalee State School and Centenary State High School catchment areas. The shopping and lifestyle delights of Mount Ommaney and DFO Jindalee are within close proximity. Less than 11kms from Brisbane City, now is the time to inspect this outstanding home!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.