SNAP UP A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well presented solid brick home has been lovingly looked after by its current owners for more than twenty years. Located at the end of a no-through road, it is just a short 150m walk to the hub of Oxley with its cafs, shops, restaurants, Woolworths, and the train station with a direct connection to the CBD. Close to Oxley State School and many private school options only a short drive away.
This home is situated on a level flood free 635sqm parcel of land with plenty of street appeal; it makes great buying in this pocket of Oxley.
- Spacious air-conditioned living & dining area which adjoins the kitchen
- Three good-size bedrooms, two of which have built-in robes
- Centrally located family bathroom
- Large multipurpose room on the ground floor with kitchenette & second toilet
- Utility room which could be utilised as an office/study
- Undercover entertaining area overlooking rear yard
- Double car garage with extra storage space
- Well maintained and fully fenced gardens, perfect for children or pets.
Entry level opportunities like this family home in Oxley are few and far between. With interest rates at record lows and the market going from strength to strength now is your time to act.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.