HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER YERONGA ADDRESS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
326 Brisbane Corso is a lifestyle property, surrounded by prestigious homes and located on one of Yeronga's most sought after addresses. Whether you move in and enjoy this property as is or update the home, you are in good company and you cannot go wrong.
Positioned on a large 627sqm inner city block with a 16m frontage, this post war home offers enough room for the family, but also with lots of opportunities to extend or even rebuild in the future. Spread over one level, the home consists of three bedrooms, kitchen, study, family bathroom and a sitting room connecting through to the front patio so you can watch the world go by while relaxing in your peaceful oasis. The new owners will love the prime position opposite the park.
For the handyman or hobbyist there is a carport, lock up garage and loads of under house storage perfect for a workshop and to house all of the toys!
Positioned metres from the beautiful Brisbane River, with easy access to the river walks and river parks this location is purely residential with a strong community base. Yeronga offers a unique lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet with everything at your fingertips.
Located within 5km to the CBD, yet so peacefully located to enjoy everything on offer in the much sought after pocket of Yeronga. Down the road from one of the many beautiful parks in the area, only a bike ride to the Green Bridge and with easy access to transport, major Hospitals, major Universities, prestige private schools, Queensland Tennis Centre, shops, coffee shops and restaurants, this property is ready for someone to make their next home!
Outstanding Features of 326 Brisbane Corso Yeronga at a glance:
- Large 627 sqm block with a 16m frontage
- 3 good sized bedrooms + 1 designated study
- 1 main bathroom
- Large internal and external living areas
- Central kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bench
- Private & secure front patio area flowing out from living room
- Large private backyard
- Lock up garage + carport + loads of under house storage perfect for a workshop
- Direct access to the river walks and river parks
- Easy Access to the Green Bridge connecting to the University of Queensland, major hospitals, major universities, schools, shops and transport
- Within 5km to the CBD.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.