Aimee Carding is one of Ray White Sherwood’s high performers in a competitive property market. With loyal dedication to the Ray White Group for almost a decade, she holds the position of Joint Director of the Property Management Division and is an integral member of the company.
As a fully Licenced Estate Agent with over 12 years experience in the real estate industry, Aimee is driven by the core belief that service is everything.
Working with the Ray White Sherwood Team, Aimee provides leadership and vision to the Property Management team in identifying, developing and delivering progressive initiatives to produce excellent results for both the team and property investors alike.
Energetic and enthusiastic, Aimee enjoys meeting new people and thrives on being able to build long term client relationships. Her high attention to detail and ability to think outside of the square, means that her clients will benefit from an agent who is willing to go the extra mile in order to succeed.
In the fast-paced evolving world of legislation, technology and varying property markets, Aimee has the passion and experience to identify, formulate and adapt these changes into our customer service values.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Sherwood
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Sherwood
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Sherwood
- 2017 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Personal Assistant of the Year - Joint Winners